Users will now be able to quickly get started on both Shoppable® DTC Lite™ as well as Shoppable® Ad Experience™
- DTC: Users can now get started on their Shoppable® DTC Lite™ experience and get set up with their cart script, setting up a buy button, setting up events, & setting up our product function.
- SAX: On Shoppable® Ad Experience™ quick guide, users will now be able to quickly set up their ad campaigns, publish & unpublish campaigns and get into their ad experiences quickly.
NEW Products Page
- Upload Brand Feed File: Users can now upload a brand feed file and have their products available for them to use for their buy buttons. No longer do users need to send us a brand feed file, they can simply create a .csv file with the product information and have changes be immediately updated for their products.
- Add Products: Users can also add products to their products page individually instead of using a .csv file in order to add it to their products. Just simply press “add product” fill out the necessary fields to add it to your products.
- Edit Products: Users can now edit their products and when they do, the changes automatically occur throughout their cart experience. Thus getting rid of the need to produce a brand feed file for every change they wish to make for their product(s).
- Products all on one page: No more “My Products” & “Find Products” searching for products and adding products all occur on one products page.
Shoppable® Instant Shop
Instant Shop has launched!: All current customers will now have access to Instant Shop. The incredibly fast way to monetize content with an embedded or stand-alone ecommerce experience.
- One unique shop template: Users are now limited to one template, allowing for a quicker setup for their shops.
- Tik-Tok Media Tiles: Users are now able to insert Tik-Tok videos onto their shop as well as add products to the tile for the shopper to shop on.
- Rearrangeable Collections: Users can now rearrange collections as desired.
- Out of stock overlay: Users are able to see products out of stock on their Instant Shop Builders to better manage their shops when products become out of stock.
- Shoppable Tracking: Users are now able to have enhanced analytics tracking for their Instant Shop page.
Shoppable® Ad Experience:
- Shopper Question Drop Down Feature: Users now have the ability to create a custom question for their shoppers in their checkout experience. Users can make this question required for checkout, meaning that the customer has to answer the question in order to checkout. OR the customer can make it not required, meaning the customer does not need to answer the question in order to checkout. User can also select the appropriate responses in which they want their customer to select. A custom event is also created for the question giving you more information about your shoppers.
- Improved Product Search: Users can now directly search as well as add products to their campaign all on SAX builder. No longer do users need to go into the products section in order to add products to their campaign, just simply search for products and begin selecting them to add to the campaign.
- New and responsive design + faster loading times: Users will now have an easier time utilizing the SAX builder with its new & improved design as well as faster loading times throughout the process.
- New and Responsive design + faster loading times: Users will now have an easier time utilizing the dashboard with its new & responsive design as well as improvements to loading times.
- Data filtering selectors: Users will now be able to select dates based upon a particular date range, allowing for a selection of date ranges rather than just selected date ranges manually. Ex: Year To Date, Last Week, This Month, etc.
- Top 5 revenue states with hover over map feature: Users will now be able to see the top 5 states that are generating revenue & will also have an interactive map to view revenue by each state.
- Referral traffic source widget with revenue: Users will now be able to see a breakdown of their referral traffic, as well as the revenue that was generated from that specific traffic source.
- Churn Rate Analysis widget upgrade: Users will now see a brand new section dedicated to churn analysis. The new layout for this widget will allow customers to understand in more detail the breakdown of shoppers’ dropping points from their experiences.
- New design and revenue/quantity layout for Top 5 products widget: Users will be introduced to a new design for Top 5 products widget.
Shoppable® DTC Lite™
- Additional font selections on Cart Builder: Users will now be able to select from an additional 4 fonts from the cart builder to configure with their cart
- New and responsive design + faster loading times: Users will now have an easier time utilizing the cart builder with its new & improved design as well as faster loading times throughout the process.
Account Settings Upgrades + Multi User Improvements
- Updated UX/UI: Cleaner and more responsive accounts page, plus faster loading times on the page
- Admin users are now able to change their own password directly from the account settings page.
- Admin users are now able to set profile pictures for secondary users
- Additional fields are now available for users to enter additional business information.
- Admin users can access their order API data directly from the account settings page.
- New users coming into the platform will now be introduced with a new onboarding system.
- Users will now be required to enter additional business information during their onboarding process